SAFETY & HEALTH
Our company “Raj Fish Meal and Oil” recognizes people as its most important asset and it is committed to a safe and healthy work environment impacting those working on, visiting or living near our organization and at all levels will be responsible and will be held accountable for the occupational Safety and Health performance of the company. At the same time it is the duty of every employee to work in a same manner. So as not to endanger him/her or his/her colleague at work and during travel. This is a condition of employment. We strive to make our work place “Zero Accident”.
Our company is committed to make, handle, use, transport, sell or dispose off product in a safe and environmentally sound manner. Company aims to prevent occupational injuries and ill health by incorporating the following methods.
- Integrate safety into all business processes, proactively evaluate risk of occupational injury/illness and implement actions to mitigate the risk.
- Design, adapt, operate and maintain technology. Plants and other facilities within the designated safety criteria throughout their working life.
- Develop, introduce and maintain safety and health management system across the company to meet concerned standards as well as statutory requirement for safety and health verify compliance with that standard through regular auditing.
- By setting a periodical objectives and targets and audit to ensure that these are being met at the individual unit levels.
- Recognition of positive behavior and continuous correction of unsafe behavior. Promote safety culture by means of awards and rewards.
- Implementation of this policy and provide appropriate training at all levels at the work place.
- Provide appropriate dissemination of information on Safety and Health at work and travel through suitable communication network both within the company and outside.
- Implement mandatory standards of safety and health at all levels.